So apparently it is National Book Lovers Day! I didn’t even know that was a thing, but since it is, I thought it would be fun to do a post in honor of it. I just recently started this book blog and I can’t believe I didn’t start doing this earlier (it is so fun). Here are some of my reasonings for why I decided to take the plunge and join the book loving community on the internet….
- I have been watching booktube, reading book blogs, and following bookstagrams for probably 3 years now and I figured that I might as well join in
- I thought that it would be nice to get to know other people who post about books and love them just as much as me!
- I wanted to be able to share my book recommendations, so that I could help other people find something good to read. I found a lot of my favorite books from the people that I follow and that really inspired me to do the same
- I wanted a place where I could write book reviews/share my thoughts and hear other people’s opinions
- I find it really fun to take pictures of books…. this could be weird to some people, but I’m glad it’s not weird in the book blog world
- This blog encourages me to write more
- This blog encourages me to read more
- I like the fact that I am able to be creative with the things I post
- I wanted to challenge myself to learn new things about blogging and think critically about what I’m reading
- I still can’t get over the excitement of having other people read what I write. So if you are reading this post, please know that you have made my day:)
Are any of these reasons why you started your blog? If not, what were your reasonings? Let me know in the comments!